Rest assured that you’re working with one of the best 3PL brokers in the industry
You will receive 24×7 support and be treated with respect. We are well-known in the transporation and logistics industry as a quality broker for national, regional, and specialized freight carriers. We’re always looking for carriers with the highest degree of integrity, safety, and reliability to join our network.
We offer steady freight, reliable support, and prompt payment.
Join Our Network | Getting Started
Our Carrier Compliance Department is ready to assist you to become an authorized Red Arrow Carrier. We contract loads for dry, flatbed and specialized equipment. So whether you are an owner-operator, mid-size or larger fleet, Red Arrow wants to work with you.
To join our network and become an authorized Red Arrow Carrier, please select and download a setup packet. Fill out the forms and return them to the Red Arrow’s Carrier Compliance Department.
RED ARROW STANDARD PAY POLICY
Standard Pay: Red Arrow Logistics will make every effort to pay carrier invoices within 25 days from receipt of Proof of Delivery and Invoice.
Advance Pay: There will be a charge for all advance settlements as follows:
- Fee for an advance settlement upon delivery is 3% of the settlement amount, or $50.00, whichever is higher.
- $50 for Wire Transfer Fee
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO CARRY LOADS?
- An active DOT number with interstate authority and a valid MC number
- A “Carrier” entity type that is Authorized for Property and for Hire
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None,” or “Not Rated”
- All required insurance policies including:
- Commercial General Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate
- Auto Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, including a trailer replacement coverage of $50,000
- Cargo coverage of at least $100,000
- Workers’ compensation insurance in all jurisdictions where your company operates
- Employer liability not less than $100,000 per occurrence
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Send your bills directly to Red Arrow Logistics 150 120th Ave NE Ste 110, Bellevue, WA 98005
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It depends on the load. In some cases, good faxed copies will be accepted; emailed bills are often acceptable. Always discuss your options with your customer service representative.
Call the office you booked the load with. Have your Load ID number handy, which is available on the load confirmation sheet.
This varies by client. Please check with your Customer Service Representative.
There could be a number of reasons, the most common are:
- Your company is incorporated and 1099s are not sent to corporations.
- We do not have your current address.
- We do not have a W-9 with your current tax status.
E-mail Account Payable at email@example.com or call (425) 747-7914
Transform your supply chain
into a value chain!
News and Insights
Follow our latest news and thoughts which focuses exclusively on
our insights, industry trends, top news headlines.